Monday, May 11, 2015

"If I could serve a mission again, I'd do it in a heart beat" I testify, that their is NO joy greater than that of sharing the GOSPEL!

Okay, so it's not about the numberssss, but I just wanted to toot our horn! OUR HARD WORK'S BEEN PAYING OFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So not saying how much, but our district alone taught about half of the lessons in our entire zone!!!
Is that crazy or what!!!!!!!!  Also we taught more lessons this week than any other week since I got here!!! yayyy!!!!!!!

Anywho. I"m doing SUPER!!! My face is 98% better!!! 
Just tin tiny miniscule things, but I can function normally now!!!!! Take that bell's palsy!!  

Skyping was AWETHOMMMEE!!   And thanks for the birthday wishes!!! 
My bday was yesterdayyy!!  (May10)  I'm now 14!   Kidding, I'm now 20! 
but 14 at heart!
I sure have loved my mission. It hasn't fully hit me yet, but I know I'm going to miss it so much.

I was privileged to be raised by wonderful and amazing parents. They are spiritual GIANTS!!!! and their stories of how they came to the church are amazing. 
Their sincere desire to serve carried them into the mission field in Korea, where they both met as missionaries. And my Sister April is now serving in Korea, and is constantly bumping into people that knew my parents as missionaries.
My parents always talked about their missions, something I forever treasure. They both told me this all of my life,
"If I could serve a mission again, I'd do it in a heart beat"

I admire how much they truly loved their missions. And their love for missionary service carried me into the field as well, and I can say in pure and total honesty.  "If I could serve a mission again, I'd do it in a heart beat"

I testify, that their is NO joy greater than that of sharing the GOSPEL! I know it! 
I KNOW God lives, He's real, He loves us, I know Christ lives, and He too is ever aware and ready to serve and help us. I know that this Church is True, I testify the Book of Mormon is true as well. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment