Saturday, July 27, 2013

mtc

Dear family! This week sure has been crazy! I SAW DANIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've grown a lot and I already feel like a different person. I'm very lucky to have my district, I love them all very much. During the beginning of the week, a companionship was having a hard time getting together...and it turned into a big fight. The two elders stepped out of class and the rest of us awkwardly sat there. I asked my classmates if I could say a prayer. And I expressed my love for this elder as I prayed, More than anything I wanted him to know how much potential he has, and that he could be such an amazing missionary. As I prayed for this elder, tears fell from my face, and my voice shook with emotion. Elder Wells and Sister Thomas starting crying as I prayed. It sure was an awesome experience. But anywho, my district is doing well, and we all love each other! OH! Dad!!! Remember when we went on the plane and you met someone who had a friend going to Pittsburgh??? He's Elder Wells!!! We didn't even know that we knew each other (kinda) until he asked "Hey did your dad go on a plane and meet someone who said he had a friend going to Pittsburgh?" hahaha, so yeah, we were friends before we even knew I was supposed to look for him. Here's who's in my district i case you wanna facebook stalk them. Justin Wells, Trevor Bashein, Bryce Sorenson, Tanner Ebert, Brandon Daynes, Storm Thomas, Breanna Hurdsman, Victoria Blake, Cassidy Pugmire. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah. Next time you here from me ill be in the FIELDDDDDDDD!!!!! Right, so I'm allowed to call you at every lay over. So 2 or 3 times. But they're all at like 1-4am...soooooo, yeah. Get ready for it cause imma callin!









No comments:

Post a Comment