Saturday, August 16, 2014

I'm being transferred out of Berwick!

Why hello there you beautiful and peculiar people!



You guessed it! I'm being transferred out of Berwick! I've been here for 6 months! And my trainee Elder Redd is Training!
Out of the 15 Trainers called, he is the YOUNGEST in length of serving.
He's totally going to be a General Authority or something! haha. Speaking of that! The President's wife called and asked that I play a violin duet with their son Andrew Johnson.

In front of a General Authority! ....yayyy.
pray for me please! I haven't practiced in MONTHS. Sorry mom. We're just so busy!

Anywho, my time here in Berwick as been beautiful, even sacred. I treasure the pure revelations given as He's allowed me to bless others with those.
I know the Lord will be with me no matter where I go.

I testify to you, that Jesus is the Living Christ. I know God loves us Perfectly.
I testify the Holy Ghost will never lead us astray. I testify we are on course when we heed the words of the Holy Scriptures and the counsel of our Modern day Prophets.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.  

Elder Johnson

Pics!   My district.  People I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment