Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I felt the spirit so strong as i participated in that ordinance. It was beautiful.

HELLO HELLO!  
Wow, this week was EVERYWHERE.
We had AMAZING lessons set up and team ups too! and then BOOM. Everything fell through!
But oh well....We'll just do it again this week!

The Lord has truly been teaching me SOOOOOOO MUCH. I've literally been able to bless so many people here by sharing my testimony with them. The Lord has allowed me to minister to many of the missionaries in the District that I watch over. I've have loved serving here in Berwick. It has seriously been beautiful and amazing. The people we teach are wonderful!

So transfers are next week, and I feel like I'm most likely going to be transferred. ITS ABOUT TIME!
Just kidding. But the next time you hear from me I will know where I'll be!

Elder Redd is pretty much the greatest companion ever. He's so great.
Anywho. Seth was confirmed yesterday! It was so cool. I felt the spirit so strong as I participated in that ordinance. It was beautiful.  I testify to you that this Gospel is real. That Prayer are heard, and answered.

I asked the Lord to send us where He needed us, and to our surprise we met a couple who were members of the church. The Woman indicated that she had served in Berwick over 20 years ago and really wanted to visit the Berwick Chapel. We just HAPPENED to be there the same exact time they were visiting! Coincidence?
 NO WAY!  I love you all!  
Elder Johnson :)





No comments:

Post a Comment