Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I have used this promise, and I know it is true. The Holy Ghost told me so and I will never deny what I know.

Hello friends and family!

When people find out you're going home in a few weeks they freak out and ask you a billion questions about home and whatnot. And my first thought is "why do you hate mee!!!!!"
Just joking though, it's just really sad to think that my mission is coming to a close.

This last week was my last Zone Conference, during a missionaries last ZC they are asked to give a final testimony in front of the other missionaries. 

When I went up 99% of it was just pure laughter hahah. Some lovely ladies from Relief Society came and helped prepare our lunches and as I was testifying there was an eruption of laughter from down the hall. So I was standing bearing my testimony.

"And I know. That God loves each of us!"

*laughter*
I pointed over to the hall.
"And so do THEY!"

hahahahahaha. It was really funny. The Spirit was super strong though when I got serious and testified. The Spirit was super strong.

So, I wanted to share my testimony with you.

From my heart, I testify that I know Jesus Christ really and truly does live. He is a real person, and He is real. I know that God is real. I know that He loves us more than we can comprehend. I know that He wants us back home and has brought forth the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to help us do so. He called Joseph Smith as a Prophet of God to be that messenger. And as evidence to the truthfulness of the Restoration God has also brought forth the Book of Mormon. One can read and ponder its message and pray and ask God in the name of Christ if it is true. Those who pursue this course and ask in faith will receive a witness by the Holy Ghost that it is indeed true.

I have used this promise, and I know it is true. The Holy Ghost told me so and I will never deny what I know. 

I know Jesus Christ is the ONLY way back home, He IS the way, the Light and the LIFE. He is truth. And He will never leave us comfortless. Ever.
I know this Work is true, and it is real. I know it, and I know that God knows it.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Elder Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment