Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I've felt other people really blessing & ministering unto me too!

Hello one and all!

We had a baptism last week! Wowzers it was great.
I got to baptize him! Seth is now a member of the church!!
Soooooooooooooo, the font's heating system for the water is somewhat out of wack. So we ended up running from the kitchen to the font with boiling water to heat it up haha! I didn't want to the church to smell weird from the old gas stove, so I cracked open the door. Apparently a little blue butterfly managed to get in, and joined us for the baptism!

While we were in the relief society room doing the talks and stuff, the butterfly was whizzing around the room. Very distracting, but very funny. Elder Redd leaned over and said.
"Then the Holy Ghost descended in the form of a butterfly" It was really funny. BUT, that's flase doctrine and wrong!...

Anywho. This week sure was great. I've really felt great power in this work. I know that Heavenely Father intends us to feel His love, and become more like Him. He sees us in terms of forever. I truly know that Heavenly Father loves us perfectly and answers us. I know He hears everything we say and don't say. I know He knows our hearts. I really know He needs us in order for the work to work!

I love you all, thank you for your encouragement and love. I've felt other people really blessing and ministering unto me too. I know our Heavenly Father lives. I know the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real. I know Jesus Christ is real as well. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment