Monday, October 7, 2013

ending our declaration of faith with an exclamation point

Hello my friends and family!
This week sure has been a spiritual power house! Conference was amazing! We're so blessed to have the inspired counsel of prophets seers and revelators to guide us in these Latter Days! I don't know if you could tell, but every sentence I said ended with an exclamation point! Just as a counsel given to us about the excitement of the gospel, I want to speak of the talk given about ending our declaration of faith with an exclamation point! You can't help but get excited about missionary work. It is such a blessing to hear about how the gospel has changed the lives of those seeking the truth, but an even greater blessing to be there, and be a part of it. Missionary work is most definitely not limited to a name tag and a tie, but can be LIVED! Our Father in Heaven knew that these last days would be filled with calamities, disasters, and growing moral decay, which is why we were sent to live at this time. We were handpicked to live here on the earth, because the Lord knew we would be strong enough, and brave enough to stand as Latter. Day. SAINTS. Live with joy and praise! There is no better calling then helping your brother or sister come to know of the truthfulness of this church. Exclamation point! Enjoy life, live this time that the savior has given you to the fullest you can. And live your testimony as you do. Because you may never know who will grow from your shining, pure, and loving example. After all, there are many, who are kept from the gospel, because they know not where to find it.
I know this church is true, I know that we are all brothers and sisters, created by a Heavenly Father who so dearly wants us to succeed and be happy. I know God lives.
I love you all, thank you for your optimism and joy, and your enthusiasm about this work. Thank you for being a light to me.
-Elder Johnson
Here's a pic of our neighbors birthday present. We wrapped a bom in newspaper, and threw in some mints and crackers into a box haha. She liked it, but she's oober catholic and tries to convert us


We did some service for the Zebroski's after watching conference with them and found those masks. Oh, and I parted my hair ;)

A caterpillar I picked up.

Elder Sparrow with my glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment