Sunday, January 5, 2014

She offered to say the closing prayer, and thanked Heavenly Father for sending us to her.

Hello my friends and family!

I'm doing pretty swell here in pittsburgh! 
In 2 weeks I'll be out for 6 months!!! Can you believe it?? Time surely flies! I feel like I left a month ago! Anyways, brothers and sisters I sure do have a testimony that Heavenly Father answers prayers! We visited a less-active woman named Maria last week, and only miracles were there. She had fallen down and wanted to go to the emergency room, but instead she ended up just sitting on her couch for a few hours. We knocked on the door and came in. We gave her a blessing and taught a quick lesson. She offered to say the closing prayer, and thanked Heavenly Father for sending us to her.

 Heavenly Father really does answer all of our prayers. No matter how small, or how great, always. follow. promptings. I know this church is true. I know Jesus Christ is the head of this perfect church. I know only goodness can come from following the Spirit. I know we're never alone, no matter how alone we may feel. I love you guys so much! Thank you for the Christmas gifts, and for your letters. Your words always lift my spirits! :) 
With love, 
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment