Tuesday, May 27, 2014

E. Holland shook all of our hands!!! He interviewed us all through our eyes!!

Hello hello!

Wow this week was BEAUTIFUL. I got to see Elder Birrelll!!!!!! Here's a pic. Elder Birrell's on the right, and Elder Redd (my new comp) is on the left
I got my new companion, his name is Elder Redd, from West Valley Utah. He's so awesome! He has such a powerful and strong desire to serve the Lord! 


Last week Elder Holland came and spoke to our mission. It was so cool. The Spirit was so powerful. wow it was amazing. He shook all of our hands!! gahh!!!!! so cool.

This is my second time training a new missionary. And wow it's really different. But wonderful too. The Lord has totally prepared Berwick JUST FOR HIM!!! The people here have changed so much around Elder Redd. He's totally ready for Berwick. Later last week we had an AMMMAZING lesson with our new investigator named Brandyn. He's so prepared for the Gospel it's crazy! We taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it was so powerful. He loves studying the scriptures and is so hungry for the Gospel.

Later he told us that he wants to be baptized, and now his goal that he set is to be baptized as a proxy for his brother who had passed away when he was only 9 years old. It's amazing brothers and Sisters! Believe it or not. The Lord is truly preparing all of His Children to partake of this Restored Gospel.  I really know that this Gospel is true. and that People are ready.
I know this Gospel is true. I love it so much. I love this Church. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Elder Johnson.


No comments:

Post a Comment