Monday, June 16, 2014

We must never leave a meeting as the same person, leave as Changed Beings!

Hello Friends and Family!

Sorry, I've been pretty crummy at emailing yinz guys.
Well this week sure has been a spiritual POWERHOUSE.
I know the Lord definitely wanted us to hear a lot at Stake Conference.
2 General Authorities came to Stake Conference. Elder Golden and Elder Kunz. I believe on is a 70 and one's an area 70. 
Anyways. We learned quite A LOT from these wonderful men! They taught us so much about the Book of Mormon, about Joseph Smith, about how clear it is that the Lrod is really watching over all of us. I truly felt the Lord confirm to me that their words were His, and not theirs. I felt the Priesthood power emanate in the room. It was a powerful experience, very intense, but also lovely. Elder Golden told us, we must never leave a meeting as the same person. We must leave as CHANGED BEINGS. It was very powerful. They're very funny people too. So loving and warm.
 Imagine what it would feel like to meet Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

They also told us, even Christ is nothing without the Father. Which really didn't click in my mind until now. Even the most humble, perfect being in all the world, is nothing without His Perfect and humble Father. That day the Spirit really hit me of why we must always seek humility. I learned I must be humble and not prideful. I love improving! It's so great!
Anyways. I'm alive, and well! Elder Redd is such an amazing missionary. He's so powerful when he speaks. He really teaches with authority. Maybe he'll be a General Authority, who knows?
I love you all. I know the Savior lives. I know God Calls men to specific callings with Divine and perfect planning.

The Lord our God, is the Perfect Conductor of the orchestra of our lives.

Oh by the way we're having a baptism next friday! WAHOO!
Elder Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment