Monday, November 17, 2014

She came to church!!!!!!!!!!


Hello family and friends!
I hope you're all happy and alive and doing well!!
This week was GREAT. The work is picking up!!! yayayyay!!!!

This week was filled with great happy boosters! 
SO, there are nooo coincidences my friends! Last Saturday we went over to the monongahela Elders area and helped them do some service with a few members. Later that day we were doing service for a lady too. We were pretty excited to help, but then she cancelled.
While helping out the Elders my companion left his jacket in a members car and we forgot about it. Later we found that the keys were in his jacket... and that the member wasn't going to be able to get us our keys back until after 5 pm. We found this out at 1. We made the best of the situation and crashed in on the Elders dinner appointment. It was great!

Yesterday was our stake Priesthood meeting and it was SO great. Not to mention the beautiful things taught, but I got to go and see some old friends in Pitt 3rd!!!!! The meeting was held in my greenie area!!!!!!!!!!! SO GREAT.

Remember Samantha the Hawaiian? SHE CAME TO CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so wonderful seeing her there. It's her first time being in a church in over 20 years. 
It just goes to show that Heavenly Father is always there for us, and will always help His Children come back. I testify that God lives. I truly know that Christ did Atone for us. And I truly know God will never leave us. in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.  

 With love,  Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment