Friday, March 7, 2014

First transfer in 7 months

"Helllooooo Family and Friends!


I bet you're all wondering where i've been transferred to!!!
I am now serving in the Berwick Ward in eastern PA, and my companion is Elder Andsersen from Texas, He's been out for 10 months. We get along great! We joke around and goof off a lot. But we stay super focused on the work too. An awesome combination! The Berwick ward is great! Loads of awesome people, they're so humble here I love it! 


This week has been pretty crazy, I'm so hungry, and so tired ALLL the time, BUT I push forward! And the Lord has been blessing us so much for being diligent! The work here is INSANE we have 20 investigators, and 3 are getting baptized pretty soon! I love it here in Berwick! It's great! This week, I have learned the importance of a testimony of the Book of Mormon, and also, the importance of retaining HOPE. Hope is the bouyant influence that invites impossibly contageous light to enter our Minds and our Hearts. My invitation to you is to strive to always Hope for a better future. To have a "Perfect Brightness of Hope" and seek the scriptures diligently. I love you all! Thank you for your prayers, I will be praying for you as well! I know Jesus Christ Lives, I know He is the Son of God.
With Love
Elder Johnson
 
Oh and here's my new address!!! Send me words!
6475 Main St Apt A 
Bloomsburg, PA 17815

No comments:

Post a Comment