Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Amazing Story!!!!

STORY TIME!

 "So here in the branch there's a member named Bro Punjack. He works on boilers as a job. He was working on one with the help of his dad, when 
the boiler door (which weighs 1,000 pounds) fell from where it was attached and landed on top of his foot. The two of them immediately lifted his the boiler door and called for help.
They both waited as they heard the sound of the ambulance racing their way. Luckily everything worked out. Jimmy has 4 broken toes, and is in a brace for 6 weeks. Very minor results from a huge disaster.
Here's the miracle from the Lord's hand:  The men that came to assist wanted to move the boiler door. They put a line over a beam to act as a "pulley" to lift it. The weight of the boiler door started to cause the beams to bend under the weight. They even used a crank underneath the door to lift it and still struggled. It is not even physically possible for those two men to have been able to lift it by hand."

MIRACLES my friends!
Anywho. I testify this Church is God's very church. I testify God's Apostles and Prophets again walk on this earth. I testify God's love IS most precious, above all else. I testify Jesus IS the Christ, and He does in very fact, Live. 
I bear witness that the Book of Mormon is true, I've prayed and I felt it for sure.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

LOOOOVE., Elder Johnson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment