Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I remember the Savior & His Atonement & how much HE SUFFERED and GAVE for me. The beautiful gifts that came from Jesus Christ.

Christmas was SOOOO GREAT. Thank you soooo much everyone for making it
a fantastic Christmas. You're all such wonderful examples to me.
This week has been SO wonderful!!! We've got a potential investigator named Victoria. She is SAO READY FOR THE GOSPEL IT'S RIDICULOUS. She basically asked us "how can I become a mormon?" WOW. Is she prepared or WHAT. I"m so excited to teach her!

Christmas was WONDERFUL. Our district of 9 missionaries went around nursing homes and caroled. I was privileged to use my violin, and it was a HIT. Everyone was in awe as I played. I didn't care about playing the violin, it was just amazing to be able to share. The elderly were so appreciative that we came and sang for them. Some were in tears. They thanked us graciously. Many kind words were spoken and the Spirit was evidently felt by all. It was amazing to give. I will remember this Christmas for all of my life. It was not a sacrifice at all, but a blessing. 

Through my trials and difficulty. I remember the Savior and His Atonement and how much HE SUFFERED and GAVE for me. The beautiful gifts that came from Jesus Christ.
Wow, I am forever grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who gave so much for me. I pray, that in turn I can repay Him with what I can offer. I realized a mission is so very short in comparison to the Lord eternal sense of time. It is a blink of an eye! This is an extremely short time. I want to make the best of it!

I love you all .Thank you for your kindness and your love. You all have helped me in tremendous and beautiful ways. I truly know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that our Loving Heavenly Father is a God of LOVE. He loves us so very very much. I testify that He knows us individually and is ever proud of the smallest victories we can offer. I pray that we may always have an abiding testimony of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Pics!
SKYPING YAYYYYY!!!!!! Go family!

Christmas morninggg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment