Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I encourage you all to share the Gospel! Doing so will bless us more than we can imagine.

Hey there family and friends!
This week was great!  It was filled with many answers to prayers! 

Elder Gish and I set a goal this week to be EXACTLY OBEDIENT!!
We're excited to see what happens! This week we're going to do our absolute
best to be on time to things and keeping the mission rules!
Next week expect to hear some amazing experiences!

I just wanted to share a simple experience that fueled my faith.
Last week we were able to see Victoria and JJ. And Victoria! Who is LOVING the Gospel INVITED HER FRIEND FROM WORK. Wow, You should've seen the look on her face when the lesson was over. She looked like a completely different person.

We taught the Plan of Salvation. Everything was going so great. Victoria was just EATING it all up! She even picked up the Book of Mormon and told her friend that this was what she needed in her life! 
She's ALREADY sharing the Gospel!

I encourage you all to share the Gospel! Doing so will bless us more than we can imagine. In my head, when I think about what it is like to prepare to meet the Savior. I imagine us walking upward toward a bright light. I imagine a pathway to Christ, and a line of people on both sides. I think of familiar faces greeting us with cheers. Among the people, are the faces of every person we've ever blessed. A few will be familiar, most will be people we've never met, thanking us for the good we've done. Many will have tears flowing from their eyes, thanking us for sharing the Gospel with them.

I think of the words in D&C 18
 13 And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth
 15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
 16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!
I love you all! Thanks for your great examples :)
I know this Gospel is true! I know that we can share it! :)
I testify that this Church really is true. I really know it. I know that Jesus Christ Lives. I know that Heavenly Father lives and LOVES us :) In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen :)  LOVE

There's a quote that says
"Obedience brings blessings, Exact obedience brings MIRACLES."
We set a goal this week to be exactly obedient... so I made neat little reminders and stuck them around

our apt!

No comments:

Post a Comment