Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Many miracles happened this week. Even today!

Well I've got a surprise!
President Johnson called and Elder Gish is being transferred tomorrow!
Weird huh!?!?
I'm getting my new companion tomorrow! He's Elder Hinckley and he's AWESOME!
I kinda already know him, so I'm EXCITEDDDD!!!!

Elder Gish is still in our stake luckily! So I'll get to see him at stake conferences and zone meetings. Which I'm super grateful for.


Many miracles happened this week. Even today!
We haven't been able to see Darnell FOR EVVVVVERRRRR. We've called and called and called and called and HAS NOT ANSWERED!!!! we were super sad about that.....It's been almost 4 weeks!!!

BUT! today I just had a thought "Hey maybe you should try him again?"
So I sent a text and HE RESPONDED!!!!! WE'RE SEEING HIM TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it all goes well! 
Anywho. Sorry this one is short, but know that I love each and everyone of you so very much.

I just wanted to share my testimony that our Heavenly Father is EVER aware of us and our needs! We may not realize it, but He is watching over us always.

“And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.” D&C 84:88

I beg of you to please be those angels for someone else. There's no greater feeling than knowing you've been an answer to someone's prayer. 
I love you all and leave you my testimony that Christ does live and His Atonement is real, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Elder Johnson

Pics: so much SNOWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment